MOVED

I've Moved to Wordpress. To follow my new blog please click here.

The reason for the move was to make a fresh start as my hubs has decided he wants to share his side of dealing with all of this too. Hope to see you there :)

April 27, 2011

Thursday Blog Hopping Fun

It's time for my Thursday blog hopping... fun times.  So below are the Thursday blog hops I joined in :) make sure to link up too... you can do so by clicking on button.

If you are stopping by for the first time and become a new follower leave me a comment and let me know... I will follow you back as long as you follow me.  Plus I love making new blog friends.





Happy Go Lucky






Also to give you a heads up... if you would like me to feature your blog make sure to check out these pages:

Military Spouse Bloggers: Click Here
All Other Bloggers: Click Here (yes even business blogs)

Everyone gets a chance to be featured... I don't turn anyone away... well as long as it ain't inappropriate ;)  Just my way of helping fellow bloggers get new readers/followers for their blog


Want to join in my blog button hop?  If so click here

3 comments:

CarliAlice @ GG2Life said...

Hi! I'm a new GFC follower from the hop. Come on by and enter one of my giveaways! http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

great blog ! First time here and following ! Come say hi and do the same !
Frenchy
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

Susanmeep said...

I am following you from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you like to follow me back? Susan's Family
thank you :)

 
Content © Christina Ohler. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.