MOVED

I've Moved to Wordpress. To follow my new blog please click here.

The reason for the move was to make a fresh start as my hubs has decided he wants to share his side of dealing with all of this too. Hope to see you there :)

June 19, 2011

Monday Blog Hops

Here are my Monday Blog Hops... make sure to join in the fun and link up and meet some great new bloggers.

If you are stopping by for the first time and become a follower please leave me a comment letting me know so I can make sure to follow you back.

PhotobucketThe Things We Find InsidePhotobucket

3 comments:

Terra H. said...

Good morning! I am now a follower via Follow Us Monday Morning. Love your header!

Savannah said...

Hi, following you from a blog hop! looking forward to catching up on your blog

http://ramblingsofachristianmom.blogspot.com

LisaWeidknecht said...

I'm the co-host of the "I love my online friends" hop and I dropped by to say hello! I follow you and I hope you can stop by Weidknecht.blogspot.com. I'm having a massive giveaway party right now because I just reached 1000 GFC followers! ~Lisa

 
Content © Christina Ohler. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.